The remarketing process is critical to the success of any fleet management program.
That's why we sell each fleet vehicle individually to achieve the optimal balance between the time it takes to sell a vehicle and selling it at the right price.
Vehicle are viewed either in person or via our online inventory management system, where pictures and condition reports are stored. Donlen then relocates off-lease vehicles to the resale channel that maximizes your resale value based on our comprehensive vendor scorecard.
Dealer Direct is designed to improve returns for customers. It allows Donlen to access a broad buyer base of fleet-focused dealers throughout the country. With over 100 dedicated sales representatives promoting Donlen vehicles to these dealers directly, the returns to our customers are higher.
Customers have access to a new sales channel that delivers greater funds than typically received from traditional channels. Dealer Direct sells vehicles in fewer days and lowers program costs.
Sell fleet vehicles to drivers as they come off lease
Donlen handles the entire administrative process, including promoting the sale as the vehicle comes off lease, sending a quote letter, obtaining funds and legal documents from the purchaser, and providing all documents needed to complete the sale.
Donlen’s remarketing team has two effective channels for employee sales:
- Our Personal Sales Quote Program (PSQP) offers each driver the opportunity to purchase his/her vehicle directly, and can be customized to your guidelines.
- Whether participating in PSQP or not, another option is selling terminated units to your employee base through the shopcompanycars.com secure website.
Other benefits of Employee and Driver Sales
- Your employees will also have the opportunity to take advantage of a financing program we have established with Innovative Funding Services (IFS). This program features:
- Highly competitive flexible or variable rates based on the employee’s credit rating.
- 100% vehicle financing including taxes, fees, and service plans.
- The option of purchasing an extended service plan at wholesale dealer rates.